“Too Controversial” – Chris Cuomo RIPS Ben Shapiro, Claims Tucker Carlson Is More Influential

Patrick Bet-David, Adam Sosnick, Tom Ellsworth, and Vincent Oshana are joined by Chris Cuomo as they discuss who’s more influential – Tucker Carlson or Ben Shapiro?

WATCH THE ENTIRE PODCAST:

Buy two PBD Podcast or Valuetainment mugs, get a third FREE! Use promo code “pbdmugs” at checkout:

Purchase tickets to PBD Podcast LIVE! w/ Tulsi Gabbard on April 25th:

Connect one-on-one with the right expert for you on Minnect:
Connect with Patrick Bet-David on Minnect:
Connect with Adam Sosnick on Minnect:
Connect with Tom Ellsworth on Minnect:
Connect with Vincent Oshana on Minnect:

Purchase Patrick’s new book “Choose Your Enemies Wisely”:

Register to win a Valuetainment Boss Set (valued at over $350):

Get best-in-class business advice with Bet-David Consulting:

Visit VT.com for the latest news and insights from the world of politics, business and entertainment:

Visit Valuetainment University for the best courses online for entrepreneurs:

Text “PODCAST” to 310-340-1132 to get the latest updates in real-time!

Get PBD’s Intro Song “Sweet Victory” by R-Mean:

SUBSCRIBE TO:
@VALUETAINMENT
@vtsoscast
@ValuetainmentComedy
@bizdocpodcast
@theunusualsuspectspodcast

Want to be clear on your next 5 business moves?

Join the channel to get exclusive access to perks:

Download the podcasts on all your favorite platforms

Patrick Bet-David is the founder and CEO of Valuetainment Media. He is the author of the #1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller “Your Next Five Moves” (Simon & Schuster) and a father of 2 boys and 2 girls. He currently resides in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.


Dave Ruben came here Chris Dave Ruben Came here we were having a conversation This was a day after daily wirefire is Candace ownes right the day the day Before he comes the day before daily Wire fires Candace own and they go their Separate ways right and you know we have This conversation and and somehow Somebody the conversation led to who has A bigger influence in the conservative Political space and he made it seem like Ben Shapiro is number one above and Beyond anybody else as a conservative Voice and Tucker is behind him who do You think has a bigger voice within the Conservative you know voter Tucker or Ben Shapiro I think Shapiro is far down The list far down the list yeah I I Think that he is more controversial than He is Influential uh he has gotten some things Wrong that he shouldn't have over the Years um I don't know that Candace's Situation affects him uh more one way or The other uh I also just don't think That he is as charismatic or as Compelling as other people um put it This way if I were uh offered uh to join His team or yours I wouldn't have Thought about it for a Nanc um why because he's about courting The converted and the future of Independent Media is about common Concerns and Reaching Across it's

Absolutely the right space he's not in That space uh and getting rid of Candace He made it clear that he doesn't want to Be in that space so uh Tucker Carlson is Absolutely a giant figure there I I mean Trump's son wants him to be the vice President I I think that's um nonsense But uh Tucker Carlson is clearly more Influential I think Bonino is more Influential I think Mark Lin is more Influential um why because they have More people who are absolutely going to Vote listening to them uh that's what Cable is if you're listening to Cable You vote okay so uh and no disrespect to Shapiro I think it's incredible how Entrepreneurial he's been good for him a Guy who's you know not ABS not exactly Telegenic doesn't have the best voice is Not a commanding speaker he's made Himself a figure good for him um more Proof of best ideas win good idea bad Idea for them to fire Candace ownes and You know you've been through this before On the back end where not everybody Knows the whole story is it well we Don't know the whole story good move bad End those two couldn't coexist they took A certain position with the you know October 7th over you know keeping it What are your thoughts about what Happened with da war and Candace sones Depends on what you want to be about I Think for Shapiro there he was in a no-

Win situation I mean this is a devout Jewish man uh who absolutely believes in The Zionist agenda and Candace Owens Does not and and absolutely pushes the Envelope in terms of how she makes Arguments in that regard again I know It's frustrating for people I know it's Unsatisfying I know that we're polarized And we're stuck only seeing advantage And if there's no advantage to me then It must be bad I believe in more voices Not less does Candice say things uh that She shouldn't no does she say things That are easily countered yes yes then Have the Conversation I believe in that I felt The same way about Ron McDaniel NBC lost An opportunity in that I would love to Have ra on set and be like hey true the Vote just said that they don't have any Of the proof of the affidavits that you Were banking on all the time about the Fake votes in Georgia do you accept that Yes I accept it okay so we can put that To bed there aren't all these affidavits Out there that say that there are fake Votes you understand that yes I I don't Think that's true but I do think now People who are trumpers like her even Though he's not crazy about her right Now but that can change any second They've had an opportunity to listen to One of their own say something that they Can now process that is a very valuable

Opportunity NBC blew it because they Want to preach to the converted Ben Shapiro made his own decision because it Affects his faith probably uh but I do Not believe in limiting voices I think It's a mistake amount of traffic we're Getting right now with is unbelievable Yesterday I can't even tell you how many Mans came through yesterday for me great Conversations people booking 15-minute Calls time is about to cross 2,000 Manets okay he'll be the first person to Have 2,000 paid manets uh uh there I Know Chris uh is probably one of the Fastest to respond on man I think he's a 24-hour guy at 100% responds back to Answer so if you have any questions Today if you disagree with me or agree With Tom or Vinnie or Adam or these are Their QR codes ask him any question you Want on man there's a 95% chance you get A respond back on Instagram you get Respond backs 5% on LinkedIn 5% on Twitter less than 10% on man there's a 90 to a 95% chance they're going to get Back to so if you like this clip and you Want to watch another one click right Here and if you want to watch the entire Podcast click right Here

Challenge Secrets Masterclass

At Last! The “Funnel Guy” Teams-Up With The “Challenge Guy” For A Once-In-A-Lifetime Masterclass!

The ONE Funnel Every Business Needs, Even If You Suck At Marketing!

Just 60 Minutes A Day, Over The Next 5 Days, Pedro Adao & Russell Brunson Reveal How To Launch, Grow, Or Scale Any Business (Online Or Off) Using A ‘Challenge Funnel’!

Leave a Comment